Rockwood Resort allows dogs in cottages 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9 with personal arrangement with the management. The charge is $10/day. Aggressive breeds are not permitted. We do not allow cats, birds, exotics or any other pets.
- Dogs must be managed at all times. Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs in their cabin and the common areas of the resort. At no time is the dog allowed outside of the cabin without being accompanied by the owner and pet must be on a leash. Continuous barking will not be tolerated
- You are not to leave your dog in your cabin unattended while you are not on resort property. If you need to leave the resort for any reason, you are to take your dog with you. Failure to do so could result in a breach of this agreement.
- If we receive any noise complaints about your dog, you will receive notice advising you to keep your dog under control. If we receive continued complaints, you will be asked to remove your dog from the resort property.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture and particularly the beds.